20-39: Updates to Best Effort LLPAs
PennyMac will make updates to both Conventional and Government LLPAs effective for all Best Effort commitments taken on or after Monday, June 15, 2020, as follows:
- Update values on the ‘FICO/LTV LLPAs Conv Cashout Refinance’ Grid
- Update values on the ‘Government FICO Price Adjustments’ Grid
- Update values on the ‘VA Full Doc Price Adjustments’ Grid
- Update values on the ‘VA IRRRL Price Adjustments’ Grid
- Update values on the ‘VA IRRRL Investment Property and Second Home Price Adjustments’ Grid
A sample of the updated rate sheet(s) will be posted to the PennyMac Portal after 6:00 PM (PT) today, June 11, 2020. Sample rate sheet(s) will be available for download shortly after the standard rate sheet email notification is sent from ‘PennyMac Seller Pricing’ <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Note: Sample rate sheet(s) posted to the portal after 6 PM (PT) are intended only to communicate the rate sheet changes as described above. Loan program base pricing will be blank. Rate sheets posted the following morning will be effective for new commitments.
Please contact your Sales Representative with any questions.